Monday, February 13, 2012

A Whirlwind

I have been in a whirlwind lately. I have been putting the finishing touches on the March tour with a date added at Zanies in Chicago. I am hoping to add two more dates by Tuesday. I also am getting ready for my honeymoon. It's gonna be a great time, but wow does it take a lot to get ready for.

Very excited that my first book (Ok, short story) has been published on Amazon.com. You can pick it up for your Kindle, Ipod, Iphone, Ipad, or PC by going to . As of this morning I was the #20 kindle sports fiction book and #29 overall sports fiction book in the United Kingdom. If you have friends in the UK please pass along the good word. I would love to be #1.

I know I say it everytime but I promise I will be better about posting. I just start to write a blog and then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment